EnSave is comprised of professional engineers, program managers, environmental scientists, certified energy managers, service center representatives, and marketers with diverse backgrounds and a common interest in helping farmers conserve natural resources. Our team bridges the gap between the energy industry and the agricultural community by bringing together decades of experience in both arenas.
Our emphasis on customer service is reinforced by stringent technical expertise, systems thinking, and farm-specific knowledge. EnSave’s strategic partnerships and long history of collaboration with government, academia, NGOs, and the private sector give us a breadth of knowledge and experience that is second to none. Our consistent investment in human capital and software development allow us to deliver results and solutions to our clients that are uniquely insightful and comprehensive.
Some of our key professional affiliations and credentials include:
- Technical Service Provider for USDA-NRCS in all 50 States and Puerto Rico
- Quality Service Provider for Salt River Project (Arizona utility)
- Technical Service Provider for SaskPower
- Technical Service Provider for PacifiCorp
- General Services Administration (GSA) Contractor
- Department of Energy (DOE) certified specialist for compressed air, process heat, and pumping
- Licensed professional engineers in 14 states
- Certified Measurement and Verifications Professional (CMVP)
- Member of the American Society for Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE)
- Member of American Society of Mechanical Engineers (ASME)
- Member of the American Society of Heating, Refrigerating, and Air-Conditioning Engineers (ASHRAE)
- American Council for an Energy Efficient Economy Champion of Energy Efficiency
- Team lead for Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy’s Farm Energy Efficiency Program
- Sustainability Council Member of the Innovation Center for U.S. Dairy
- ISO 50001 Certified Practitioner in Energy Management Systems
- EPA Energy Star Industrial Service and Product Provider (in progress)
- Partnership with the National Association of Resource Conservation & Development Councils
- National partnership with the National Association of Conservation Districts
- Memorandums of understanding with several leading dairy cooperatives
If you’d like to learn more about how our team can help your business or organization, please call (800) 732-1399 or contact us online.