EnSave delivers Agricultural Program Design and Agricultural Program Implementation services. We work with investor-owned utilities, rural electric cooperatives, state energy offices, federal agencies, industry groups, non-profit organizations, universities and others to design and deliver energy efficiency programs that benefit agriculture.
We specialize in “turn-key” programs where we take responsibility for all tasks needed to deliver energy savings to our clients. EnSave can take the guess work out of your program design and implementation so you can realize energy and cost savings sooner and in greater amounts than might be otherwise possible.
EnSave’s Agricultural Program Design & Agricultural Program Implementation can:
- Determine incentive levels
- Write equipment specifications
- Develop eligibility requirements for customer participation
- Design marketing collateral, program forms, and program procedures
- Implement a marketing campaign to enroll producers in the program
- Provide energy audits and assessments
- Calculate energy savings, demand reduction, and emissions reductions
- Oversee proper installation of energy efficient equipment, working with local equipment dealers
- Verify installed energy efficiency equipment
- Process and pay customer incentives
- Maintain service center support and toll-free program hot-line
- Track and report on program progress and activities
To learn more about EnSave’s Agricultural Program Design & Agricultural Program Implementation services, please call 1-800-732-1399.