We work with investor-owned utilities, rural electric cooperatives, and fuel companies to help deliver energy savings to your customers. We have designed and implemented energy efficiency programs for utility clients across the United States, including Pacific Gas & Electric Company, New York State Electric and Gas/Rochester Gas & Electric, Wisconsin Public Service Corporation, Southern California Edison, National Grid, Associated Electric Cooperative, Washington Electric Cooperative, Central Electric Power Cooperative, and Wisconsin Public Service Corporation.
Farmers are traditionally a hard-to-reach and under-served sector for energy efficiency programs. By working with EnSave to deliver an energy efficiency program we can help you strengthen your relationships with this customer group and help fill a gap in your energy efficiency portfolio.
We specialize in turn-key program design and delivery that is sensitive to your time and your customers’ time.
Turn-key services can include:
- Determine incentive levels
- Write equipment specifications
- Develop eligibility requirements for customer participation
- Design marketing collateral, program forms, and program procedures
- Provide energy audits and assessments
- Calculate energy savings, demand reduction, and emissions reductions
- Oversee proper installation of energy efficient equipment
- Verify installed energy efficiency equipment
- Process and pay customer incentives
- Service center support for your customers and toll-free program hot-line
- Track and report on program progress and activities
We are familiar with performance-based payment processes and can work with you to deliver an energy efficiency program that minimizes risk and maximizes your savings potential.
In addition to providing quality customer service and a smooth customer participation process, we stand behind the integrity of our engineering calculations. EnSave has honed its energy efficiency calculations and assumptions over its 20 years in business, and has served on the American Society of Agricultural and Biological Engineers (ASABE) committee to develop the Standard 612 for Performing On-Farm Energy Audits. We are a certified Technical Service Provider for the Agricultural Energy Management Plan in 50 states and Puerto Rico.
Let us lend our expertise to help serve your agricultural customers.