Working with a variety of federal and state programs, we help clients navigate grants and loans to provided needed capital for energy and environmental projects. From document preparation and submission to post-award management, our team covers it all.
USDA Rural Development REAP Grant Writing
REAP is a competitive program funded by USDA Rural Development that provides loan financing and grant funding to agricultural producers and rural small businesses to purchase or install renewable energy systems or make energy efficiency improvements.
EnSave has worked on dozens of REAP applications for both energy efficiency and renewable energy projects. Our services include creating the required energy audit or feasibility study for the grant, grant application development and review, and post-award management.
How Can EnSave Help You?
We provide turn-key grant application development services:
- Analysis of funding opportunities
- Grant application development and writing
- Supporting technical analysis, such as an energy audit or feasibility study
- Submission of grant including all required forms and background material
- Layering funding to maximize financial incentives
- Coordination with granting agency and administration of award