Program Development & Implementation
We design and implement turn-key agricultural energy efficiency programs for utilities, state and federal agencies, and other organizations. We have a strong record of achieving results by leveraging local partners and building trust.
We work with investor-owned utilities, rural electric cooperatives, state and federal agencies, industry associations, non-profit organizations, universities and others to design and implement agricultural energy efficiency programs. We specialize in “turn-key” programs where we take responsibility for all tasks needed to deliver energy savings to our clients.
Agricultural and rural customers are traditionally hard-to-reach and underserved by energy efficiency programs, and they require a specialized approach combining a time-tested marketing approach with solid technical assistance tailored to the needs of agriculture.
- Determine incentive levels
- Write equipment specifications
- Develop eligibility requirements for customer participation
- Design marketing collateral, program forms, and program procedures
- Implement a marketing campaign to enroll participants in the program
- Provide energy audits and technical assistance
- Calculate energy savings, demand reduction, and emissions reductions
- Oversee proper installation of energy efficient equipment, working with local equipment dealers
- Verify installed energy efficiency equipment
- Process and pay customer incentives
- Maintain service center support and toll-free program hot-line
- Track and report on program progress and activities